- This event has passed.
4th Annual ‘Drive to Save Lives’ Golf Tournament
Kailee Mills Foundation‘s 4th annual charity golf tournament presented by Planet Ford & Law Office of D’Ann Hinkle will be held at Golf Club of Houston on Monday, May 1, 2023. Our mission is to reduce fatality and injury from non-seat belt use, while also providing financial and emotional support to families experiencing loss and hardship from vehicle crashes. We hope you’ll join us!
Sponsor or Register HERE.
- 2-course Tournament, 4 Man Scramble
- • Check-in Begins at 7:00am
- • Shotgun Start at 9:00am
- • Player Gift Bags, Breakfast and Lunch
- • Complimentary Bloody Mary Bar
- • Complimentary valet service and bag drop
- • Silent & Live auction, Raffles
- • Awards/Prizes: 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Teams; Hole in One; Closest to the Pin; Longest Drive
To date, Kailee Mills Foundation has reached 476 million people through the Click It or Ticket Campaigns, over 31 million people through its Seat Belt Safety Awareness Program, provided $341,263 in Family Assistance, helping 72 families, awarded $106,150 in scholarships, and provided over $21,000 in First Responder Support. We are blessed by the support we have been given, and we hope that you will help us continue our mission on saving lives and helping others. We take pride in being good stewards of your financial support, and are proud to say that over 75% of incoming funds goes to programmatic support.